We are currently seeking an Architect to join our team.
Arkhefield is a leading Queensland based architecture and interior design practice focussed on enriching lives and enacting change. We specialise in creating challenging and meaningful places for people, encompassing a variety of projects across a wide range of industries and locations. Arkhefield consists of a team of committed and enthusiastic architects, interior and graphic designers, with a strong focus on building great relationships and project outcomes for all project stakeholders.
We are seeking an Architect who:
- is passionate and driven;
- can think outside the box; and
- is creative and willing to challenge and invigorate design.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Creativity and the commitment to achieving high quality project outcomes
- Highly developed ability to inspire through their design leadership
- A passion to both drive and challenge design
- Strong technical knowledge
- Strong knowledge of construction principles
- Demonstrable experience in using IT in design and project management, specifically AutoDesk’s Architectural suite and other software with a focus on Revit, Enscape and Twin motion (and other existing and emerging software as relevant)
- Skills to be versatile and adaptable
- Ability to be a hands on team member
- Excellent team leadership, people and mentoring skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise
- Pride in being a key team member within a creative practice
- Ability to liaise with all project stakeholders in a constructive and professional manner
- Operate with a high level of integrity, maturity and diplomacy
- Highly competent written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant qualifications and extensive industry experience
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Suite including InDesign
If this sounds like you please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org