We are currently seeking architects
and graduates to join our team.
Arkhefield is a leading Queensland based architecture and interior design practice focussed on enriching lives and enacting change. We specialise in creating meaningful places for people, encompassing a variety of projects across a wide range of industries and locations. Arkhefield consists of a team of committed and enthusiastic architects, interior and graphic designers, with a strong focus on building great relationships and facilitating with insight to bring about project outcomes to benefit all stakeholders.
We are seeking architects and graduates who:
- are passionate and driven;
- can think outside the box;
- are creative and willing to challenge and invigorate design;
- are energised by diversity of thought; and
- can engage with others openly and genuinely.
We value in equal measure capability to engage and connect, facilitate design through understanding real needs, and literally bring it together with technical knowledge and experience.
We recruit for values and coach for impact.
To us, work is not a place it is also a feeling, an impact, an experience where we:
- Engage to connect;
- Respect and contribute new diverse points of view;
- Grow through being inspired and being inspiring;
- Listen to learn and ask to know; and
- Design to enact change and enrich lives.
Naturally we achieve high quality project outcomes together. We welcome your voice as an experienced professional with:
- Highly developed construction principles and technical knowledge;
- Ability to hit the ground running using Revit;
- Demonstrated ease in use of software in design and project management;
- A passion to both drive and challenge design; and
- Relevant qualifications and extensive industry experience.
Reach out, if we sound like your kind of people, tell us your story by way of a brief letter of introduction, and include your CV and portfolio to email@example.com